joi, 13 decembrie 2012

Man eaten by hogs at Oregon farm

Early one morning Oregon Pig farmer, Terry Garner, who lived near the rural town of Riverton in southern Oregon, went to feed his 700-pound hogs. He was never seen alive again.

They are still not sure how the farmer was eaten by his own animals, whether he had a heart attack or whether the hungry pigs attacked him or whether there was some element of foul play at work (attacked by battery farmed hens?)

Many years ago I was staying on my friend's farm in Switzerland and early one morning my friend thought it would be funny to get me to feed the hogs. basically there's only two reasons why people go into the Hog Shed - to feed them or to fetch them to service the sows. You go in there, he's either gonna try to eat you or impregnate you or both in no particular order. I was faced with a Hog suddenly at full stretch on his chain towering above me drooling over me with an almost psycopathic look in his eye, making this most terrifying noise that made Freddy Krueger sound like a Telly Tubbie. I was petrified. I can easily  imagine what happened to Terry Garner.

Fox reports "When he wasn't seen for several hours, a family member went to look for him, and found Garner's dentures on the ground in front of the hog enclosure, which housed several of the animals.While searching the hog enclosure, the family member found Garner's body in several pieces, with a majority of it consumed by the hogs, the district attorney said."

Posted: Oct 01, 2012 11:41 PM Updated: Oct 1, 2012 08:01 PM By FOX 12 Webstaff
http://www.kptv.com/story/19688341/oregon-man-eaten-by-hogs-body-found-in-several-pieces

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu